Parent Teacher Organization
Next Meeting: October 12 @ 6:00
Please join us for our monthly meeting! We will be discussing upcoming events and programs for students!
December 7: Next PTO Meeting
The PTO is a volunteer organization of parents and teachers. Our primary objective as a PTO is to provide our school with funds, programs, resources, and services that will enrich and maximize the education of every child. To meet this important objective and afford services that are not covered by our school budgets, we must fundraise. Though it may not be our favorite responsibility, it is a necessary one.
Through fundraising efforts, here are some of the things the PTO has been able to donate funds to:
- Playground Improvements & Enhancements
- Missoula Sponsorship
- WatchDOGS Program Sponsorship
- 5th Grade Trip Sponsorship
- Muffins with Mom
- Donuts with Dad
- Classroom “wish lists” – supplies for classrooms
- Halloween Party w/CFAS
- Time for Kids Subscriptions for Classrooms
- Staff BBQ and Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- New Books for the Library & Classrooms
- Scholastic News Subscriptions for classrooms
- School Assemblies: Professional Puppet Shows & Plays
You do not have to attend every meeting to be a part of the Parent Teacher Organization– there are many volunteer opportunities that you can still take part in! Volunteering will keep our programs and activities available for our students and do not require a huge time commitment. Please consider volunteering at our events and have fun!
Box Tops for Education- send them in to your child’s teacher!